Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Peace Corps Timeline

July 25 – Submitted application
Aug. 4 – Got fingerprinted, mailed stuff
Aug. 27 – Interview
Sept. 15 – NOMINATED!
Oct. 8 – Hellish day of doctors
Oct. 15 – Sent in medical stuff
Nov. 5 – Medically cleared
Nov. 29 – INVITATION!
Dec. 7 - Sent in my Aspiration Statement and an updated resume
Dec. 28 - Sent in applications for my passport and visa
April 22 - Sent in my host family questionnaire
May 3 - Received staging email; made travel arrangements

2 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
    would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site; Going Listed here

    ReplyDelete